Pharmaceutical Exporter Company in India – India plays an important role in the worldwide medicines and vaccination industry. Apart from Allopathic medicines, It is the largest supplier of Ayurvedic herbs worldwide. The nation accounts for 20% of the worldwide stock volume and is responsible for about 60% of vaccinations worldwide. India ranks third on the planet in terms of volume and fourteenth in terms of reach. The major segments of the Indian pharmaceutical industry are custom research manufacturing of generic, vaccine, biosimilar, and OTC drugs.
India is also known as the “Drug Store of the World”. The total annual turnover of the business was US$ 36.7 billion in 2019-20. The introduction of suitable HIV drugs is one of the important achievements of the Indian pharma industry. In addition, India is one of the largest providers of low-cost drugs in the world. If you are looking for the best Pharmaceutical Exporter Company in India, call on +91-9501120016 to contact Gopal Lifesciences.
Drug export process from India
The drug export process from India to another company is critical for a business. We guarantee to the merchants for pharma products that when we get the development cash for delivery, we immediately start the combination system and take the balance at the time of transfer remittance.
Gopal Lifesciences, a pharma export company in India, established its manufacturing unit in 2007 and also exports pharmaceuticals and is extensively involved in pharmaceutical products. Gopal Lifesciences allows you to examine some of the benefits as a pharmaceutical exporter in the process of exporting medicine from India.
Essential Qualities for a Good Pharma Export Company in India
Gopal Lifesciences is a pharma product export company in India. The best pharma exporters should generally have the following characteristics:
1) High Productivity – In order to maintain an enhanced degree of consumer loyalty, pharma manufacturers need to keep their manufacturing costs low by taking into account the special cleaning requirements inside the premises. A good pharma export company would really like to do this.
2) Quality Standards – The commodity business cannot function without quality control measures at all stages of manufacturing and packaging. A good pharma export company will have a complete system to monitor the manufacturing cycle and product quality so that any issues can be addressed at an early stage.
3) Minimum Expenditure – The process of drug export from India to another country can be very time and cash-consuming provided you have no idea about the cycle. This is easier said than done naturally by confused people.
4) Regulatory Awareness – A good pharma export company should be aware of the different awareness requirements in different countries. Not only should they be aware of these guidelines, but they must also follow them to maintain good standing among their customers.
Pharma Export Company in India | Gopal Lifesciences
Gopal Lifesciences is WHO- GMP, GLP & ISO 9001: 2015 certified manufacturing unit. Gopal Lifesciences is a Top pharma export company in India with a strong association with the sector. We helped many pharma companies to flourish internationally. We have a group of experienced and committed Business Associates whose sole objective is to help you achieve your goals.
The firm has a well-managed group to meet all its core client interests while maintaining the standards of GDP (GDP) and WHO (World Medical Services Association). Our company is ISO 9001:2005 ensured, and we follow the prescribed procedures as recorded by WHO (World Health Organisation).
Our annual manufacturing capacity is 9500 million tablets, 6000 million capsules, 48 million liquid bottles, 24 million ointments, 15 million dry syrups, etc.
Product Range Provided by Gopal Lifesciences
Many years of long partnership has made people trust us and this has helped our company to develop more products. One of the Best Pharmaceutical Products Exporters and Suppliers in India. The quality pharmaceutical range here includes tablets, infusions, cases, syrups, remedies, sachets, oils, gels, etc. Strictly following the norms given by ISO, GMP-WHO, and furthermore supported by DCGI.
To run a manufacturing unit in solidarity with the labour force, a part of our product plans include:
- Dry Syrups
- Drop section
- Soft Gel Capsules
What makes Gopal Lifesciences the best pharma exporter in India?
Gopal Lifesciences offers a wide range of products with the best nature of the products. Our products are exceptionally attractive and are produced using the finest raw material which is safe and hygienic. They know as the best Pharmaceutical Exporter Company in India. Below are the facts that make us the best for Pharma Exporters:
1) Range of Products: Gopal Lifesciences offers a wide variety of different types of Pharma products. One of the best Pharma Export and import of drugs and pharmaceuticals in India. Our products cover an assortment such as Anti-Infection, Antifungal, Gastrointestinal, Anthelmintic, Cardiovascular, Dermal, Erectile Dysfunction, and many more. This includes an item portfolio such as tablets, capsules, syrups, powders, creams, and injections.
2) Nature of products: The nature of our products is amazing. We have a quality supervisory group that always takes care of the nature of each product. Bestseller in the business is us supplying the best quality Pharma products. We use the best equipment and innovation. This helps us to create the best quality products that are imaginable and advanced.
Name – Gopal Lifesciences
Address – 336, Industrial Area, Phase-II, Panchkula – 134109
Phone No – +91-9501120016
Mail – email@example.com